We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any pretty sea glass beaches?

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NH
Level Contributor
496 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Any pretty sea glass beaches?

I love to collect sea glass, are there any beaches on the island that have this or great shells?

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any pretty sea glass beaches?

Beachcombing, alas, is not great on Aruba. I've found some sea glass on Arashi and Malmok, but have come up empty on Palm and Eagle. Shelling isn't a big thrill, either.

I've found the best sea glass on Cape Cod and in Bermuda, and the shelling on Sanibel Island in Florida is second to none.

Happy hunting!

CT
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any pretty sea glass beaches?

besides a random empty balashi bottle, you wont likely find much!

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any pretty sea glass beaches?

Pretty is in the eye of the beholder Jase...And when I hold a Balashi, I think the glass is uncommonly beautiful!

Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any pretty sea glass beaches?

There is a beach area over by Natural Bridge where there are some abandoned buildings (Bob'sBBQ I think) that I found green, white, blue and brown sea glass. I will try to remember exactly where.

5. Re: Any pretty sea glass beaches?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach