We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B.B. partys

Toronto
Level Contributor
281 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
B.B. partys

O.k. I've been trying to wrap my head around this for awhile. I don't get it. Bulletin Board? I thought it was Big Brother or Beach Bar. You know , a theme......... Why not A.M. party? Seeing as it's always at Amsterdam Manor.

Well there is one happening on the 12th when we arrive, I'll have to see what it's all about.

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B.B. partys

It is organized through an other board and has been going on for years...we attended last summer and it is a good way to put a face to the names you interact with on that board...

Toronto
Level Contributor
281 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B.B. partys

Yup.

I've had similar experiences from this site.

I'll call them T.A. Parties. Hope no one confuses the initials with something else.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B.B. partys

I think they may have originated on the aruba-bb.com website. We always try and make the BB parties. I just saw pictures from the party on the 12th.

Here is where the BB parties are posted.

http://aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=91331

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,039 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B.B. partys

The bulletin board parties originated on the Aruba Travel Guide.com website's bulletin board section. My husband and I hosted several from 1999-2004 (we've been traveling to Aruba since 1996) whenever we were on the island which included special prices on drinks followed by a sunset sail with Red Sail at a discounted rate for our group (usually had 25+ people back then.) In 2004, we gave the parties a permanent place and day of the week so everyone could go regardless of their vacation dates. Amsterdam Manor was kind enough to lend us their new beach bar when it opened in 2004 and will also offer a free snack platter if you have enough people and contact them in advance.

Edited: 14 November 2012, 01:22
5. Re: B.B. partys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach