We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is a good time share to own/buy in Aruba for family?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
159 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
What is a good time share to own/buy in Aruba for family?

i heard the Playa linda resort is nice to own a times share in there if you have a family. any recommendations> looking to possibly buy a timeshare. is a timeshare worth having in Aruba? any advice would be great. thanks

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: What is a good time share to own/buy in Aruba for family?

we bought our timeshare years ago because we knew aruba was the vacation destination for us. we didn't buy it make a profit, when it comes time to sell it, that's not the issue. the timeshare for us was a garranteed vacation every year at a place that we love to be. the time will come when we can no longer make the trip and if my son doesn't want it, we'll gladly let it go for $1.00.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,757 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: What is a good time share to own/buy in Aruba for family?

If I had a desire to buy a timeshare, I would look at Playa Linda on Palm Beach and Costa Linda on Eagle beach. You have to decide which of the two locations is most appealing to you. There are many other choices, But I feel these two properties are the best. JMO.

Edited: 21 November 2013, 22:10
53. Re: What is a good time share to own/buy in Aruba for family?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach