We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks in divi aruba

Kent
Level Contributor
10 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Drinks in divi aruba

What's the beer like in the divi and tam do you get bottles in the bars or restaurants and is it decent wine a lot of all inclusive have weak drinks

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drinks in divi aruba

The beer is on tap and good.... The wine is a mixed bag but ok....the herd drinks are as strong or weak as you want them...just tell the bar tender how you like them....they are very good about it..... Sometimes the weak drinks keep you in the game longer....remember it's a marathon, not a sprint....:)

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,491 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drinks in divi aruba

They serve only draft beer--Heineken, Balashi and Miller Lite were the selections when we were there. The cups are plastic, which seems to irritate a lot of people but certainly makes sense when folks are barefoot. I've had some great wine in the restaurants; they serve a lot from Chile and Argentina. The liquor is top-shelf and the bartenders are very accommodating.

Level Contributor
51 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drinks in divi aruba

Never had any issues with drinks, great bartenders that will do whatever you ask. You want strong drink, no problem?

Kent
Level Contributor
10 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drinks in divi aruba

Thanks for the posts I only drink beer so that was why I was asking the other people in my group will be pleased about the wine and top shelve drinks

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
607 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drinks in divi aruba

Hi there. Does anyone know what kind of whiskey is available in the AI plan? I'm a beer drinker so I'm all good with what is listed. Is there an Divi AI liquor list out there somewhere?

Thanks!

CT
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drinks in divi aruba

FYI, you can get glasses in most of the restaurants IIRC (real glasses :) )

as far as top shelf liquor goes... Im not sure i would call it TOP shelf. Its normal pretty much. There's no 20 year scotch, or Johnny blue...

I just went through my photos and looking at a semi recent pic of a bar... it looks like they have...

Tia maria

franjelico

courvoisier

pernod

myers rum

dewars

scotty's

seagrams

bushmills

so co

drambuie

kings squares

stoli

beefeater

capt morgan

bacardi

malibu

gran marnier

galliano

jameson

cointreau

those are all the ones i was able to identify by pictures of bars... There are likely a couple more.

Also, they have a good amount of local rums, and liquors... many house brands... and just about any liquor you can think of (mostly house).

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Drinks in divi aruba

After the first half dozen, does the brand matter? ;)

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
607 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Drinks in divi aruba

LOL. It doesn't matter to me at all. As long as the beer is cold I'm good! It's my husband I'm more concerned about - he's very fussy about his whiskey. We will have to bring some Canadian Whiskey with us from duty free.

Thanks for the info! We are getting close to booking for January now and I couldn't be more excited!!

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Drinks in divi aruba

Jenny, the Bushmills is very good....try it at home I think he will be pleased with it....

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
607 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Drinks in divi aruba

We do have Bushmills at home now, but he drinks that on the rocks. By dinner time he would be incapacitated!! I think the Seagrams might work for him, but we will still bring our home brand for the room so he can get his fix! Soooooo excited!

Thanks again!

Jenny

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach