We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson Room Types

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson Room Types

Hi,

Coming in June for 7 nights with family of 4 including 2 boys 21 & 18. Want to be near "action", good part of beach, etc. and looks like 2 rooms at Radisson is our choice. Trying to decide on what type of room to book based on reviews and feedback. Is the Aruba tower that much better than the Bonaire or Corracco rooms? I know they are bigger but are they newer? Putting size and view aside, I guess our concerns are location i.e. to beach, pool, restaurants on site and noise factor such as early morning noise if close to lobby, etc. We don't plan on being in rooms much but we are there 7 nights and don't want to regret not upgrading. The B&C garden views would be our minimum category while considering partial ocean view at Aruba tower. Difference is about $850 total for both rooms. .Any thoughts are appreciated and welcome!

Thanks

phila
Level Contributor
508 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson Room Types

How much time will be in your room looking at the view?

We stayed in the Curacao Tower- Even number room on floor 6.

Considering we spent sleeping time only in the room-- rarely used thebalcony.

Always out and about.

A garden view room could get you view of the tree tops.

Our room gave us a view of the Rui-- but when sitting on the balcony you can see the ocean too

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson Room Types

I have stayed at the Radisson many times. I have stayed in the partial ov in the Aruba tower, and a few timew in the dlx ocean view rooms in the aruba tower and once in the dlx ocean view in the curaco tower. I like the Aruba tower for its location and views the best. The rooms are update, as all are...unless you stayed on the roof topcat I think it was actually floor 5 you stayed on, although I be wrong I am almost positive there are only 5 floors. Enjoy the Radisson.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Radisson Room Types

Aruba tower is centrally located to the lobby and Aruba tower rooms are slightly larger than the Curacao tower rooms. Imo the walls are paper thin and you hear your neighbor's conversations and TV.

Bonaire tower rooms are the smallest and most centrally located.

The Curacao tower imo offers the best of all worlds. Excellent size rooms, quiet and close to Laguna restaurant.

Overall the resort is not that HUGE that you have to worry too much about close access to the beach. No matter which tower, they are all set back from the beach and the swimming pools are between the two.

Gillgans restaurant is at the northern end of the Radisson's beach, but they offer pooside and beach service.

Boston...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Radisson Room Types

Many thanks for the feedback. Definately don't plan on beeing in room much. I can certainly enjoy at least a few dinners with the $ savings and my thought is that it is a 4 star property so hopefully can't be that big a deal to settle on a room. Look forward to our first visit to Aruba in any case.

Thanks

5. Re: Radisson Room Types

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach