We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aruba vac. starting April 6th - make on line reservations?

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Woburn...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Aruba vac. starting April 6th - make on line reservations?

Is it better to make on-line reservations now for De Palm activities and Aruba island activities or will our options be just as good once we arrive?

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,227 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aruba vac. starting April 6th - make on line reservations?

It's hard to say, but if you know the dates you want to go it doesn't hurt to make reservations ahead of time. Any excursions that involve a sunset cruise - things of that nature - are usually harder to get a reservation for at the last minute. I think in April though you should be fine for snorkeling, etc.

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aruba vac. starting April 6th - make on line reservations?

I am so used to making our reservations ahead that I've actually come to like having much of the "what would like to do/eat today" conversations out of the way. We're there in February and if we want Sunset seating, it really should be done before we get there or in the case of the Black Pearl very limited space. I find it more relaxing now to have it done.

Woburn...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aruba vac. starting April 6th - make on line reservations?

a couple more questions if you don't mind answering:-)

#1 will the U.S. prong on iphone charger work with wall outlets in hotels in Aruba? Do I need to purchase an international charger?

#2 plan to go to De Palm Island for a day. Heard weekend days are the worst time as it's the most busy. Should I book ahead on line? Your thoughts on that.

#3 Have you done SNUB on De Palm Island or the Sea Trek? Don't understand how you manage to stay boyant in SNUB and not sink with weight belt. Can you adjust anything to help you maintain boiancy? sorry for spelling:-)

Edited: 30 March 2013, 13:22
Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,936 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aruba vac. starting April 6th - make on line reservations?

#1 - The electrical outlets in Aruba are the same as in the U.S.

Woburn...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aruba vac. starting April 6th - make on line reservations?

Good to know.

6. Re: Aruba vac. starting April 6th - make on line reservations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2014, 05:15