We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson

Denver
Level Contributor
469 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson

Does anyone know if the rooms at the Radisson have ipod docking stations?

13 days and we will be there.... Can't wait this is our first trip here.

1. Re: Radisson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 16:12
Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson

I sound like some kind of crazed fan (which I assure y'all I'm NOT), but I am thrilled to see the GM of the Radisson dealing definitively with questions on this forum.

"Hi, Mark! Over here in upstate New York!!! See you in July!" <<blushing and giggling>>

3. Re: Radisson

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Denver
Level Contributor
469 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Radisson

Thank you so much for the direct reply. I believe we all appreciate you taking the time to care about what is going on at your resort. Makes me feel happy to know I could not have picked a better resort for our trip. So excited and I will definitely look forward to meeting you.

5. Re: Radisson

Elmsford, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Radisson

Wondering what is the best way to get from the airport to Radisson? Is it best to schedule a pick up with a tour company (ive seen rates around 18 usd per person) or is just catching a taxi in front advisable? Thanks for any feedback!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,352 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Radisson

Taxi is easiest and fastest - plenty of taxis at the airport. The cost is $25 one way to the Radisson (the fare is per ride, not per person.)

Elmsford, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Radisson

Great! Thanks so much!

Missouri
Level Contributor
143 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Radisson

We love the Radisson....returning in May....I can't wait...wish I was there now.

Very impressed that the GM answered this post. You will love the Radisson!!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Radisson

looking to come in lae july early August. How is the getting a hut on the beach each day? Can they they be reserved without any problem? Do I have to get up early to get one? Please advise Thanks, Lumickey

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations