We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Funjet

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Funjet

Anyone ever book through Funjet? Was looking at maybe staying at the Marriott and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,359 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Funjet

It's been a few years now but we used Funjet for a couple of vacations to other destinations and all went smoothly.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Funjet

I used FunJet years ago and booked a package at the Aruba Grand (now the Riu). It was a great deal and there were no problems at all.

Chicago
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Funjet

We used Funjet last year for our trip to Aruba. The only problem we had was when we booked, we received the last two seats for the return flight home which ended up being 1st class. Sounded great except when we got to the airport found out that my husband's seat was actually reserved for the co-pilot for resting and the seat should not have been booked. He did get another seat on the plane and the flight attendants were very accommodating.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
542 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Funjet

I used them in Feb. through a travel agent..all went smoothly. I am planning on using them again soon.

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
86 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Funjet

We have used funjet for many years and many vacations. This past April in Aruba stayed at the Occidental Grand... never have had a problem.. a few problems with resorts but funject and TA were able to get us room credits and ensure we got what we paid for. We also include resort transfers in our packages and this has always been great as well. Highly recommend.

Limerick...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Funjet

I would also suggest you check prices at Applevacations.com

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
29,780 posts
545 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Funjet

How much cheaper are they than other sites?

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Funjet

jordansbulls - for the most part, many of the travel sites offer similar pricing, some being a little more competitive which often depends on time of year, etc. At the time I booked FunJet it was a sale of some sort so I got a good deal, but I did some comparative shopping with other sites to see what they were offering. I don't really think FunJet is any cheaper, it all depends on what deals the sites have going on. Each is different.

Michigan
Level Contributor
654 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Funjet

If you use them opt out of their transfer. Cheaper to get a Taxi and you it will be just you, not every Funjet booking that lands at that time.

10. Re: Funjet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations