We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water treatment plant question

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Water treatment plant question

Ok, I can't believe I'm asking this lol, but last time we were in Aruba, my husband wantedbtomtourbthe water treatment plant because that's what he does for a living and it's actually a great system there so he's interested in seeing it. We were told its only open for tours on Thursdays. Has anyone been there or know how we can book it (God help me lol) I'm guessing I can email the Hyatt?

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,395 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water treatment plant question

We did the tour a few years ago. You need to call them direct for the tour which is Thursday mornings and they take a limited number of people. Tour is free and they do not accept tips. You need to wear long pants and closed toed shoes (sneakers). They will provide the hard hats.

My husband was interested in it but once I was there I found it kind of interesting, too.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Water treatment plant question

Thank you. Do you recall how long it took?

Bethlehem, New York
Level Contributor
196 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water treatment plant question

I stayed at Amsterdam Manor the first half of this week and had to deal with the smell from the plant...simply put...it was awful!!!!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,395 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water treatment plant question

That is not the water treatment plant we are referring to as far as tours.

The tour took about an hour to an hour and a half.

Edited: 21 July 2013, 03:34
Bethlehem, New York
Level Contributor
196 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Water treatment plant question

Lol I was going to say...I can't imagine touring that place! Thanks for clearing that up!

6. Re: Water treatment plant question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach