We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucuti Sunset Sail or Black Pearl

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
4 posts
Save Topic
Bucuti Sunset Sail or Black Pearl

I'm staying at the Bucuti for my honeymoon and I'm trying to decide beween the hotel's sunset sail and the Black Pearl -- any preferences from those who have done both? Thanks in advance!

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bucuti Sunset Sail or Black Pearl

We have stayed at Bucuti a few times. Never did the sunset sail from Bucuti but love the BP. Hands down go with the BP.

phila
Level Contributor
506 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bucuti Sunset Sail or Black Pearl

I have done Black Pearl. Have done it twice and booked again for next year. I like that it only holds a maximum of 20 people so I would guess this to be a romantic ride. Snorkle stop at least two stops. Black Pearl also puts up a daily video We never did the Buscuti one. Black Pearl will be an extra expense since you will need a cab to get to it. (we walked from Occidental

Edited: 05 September 2013, 13:59
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bucuti Sunset Sail or Black Pearl

Loved the black pearl!!!! Great experience and we plan to do it again next year :)

Gatineau
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bucuti Sunset Sail or Black Pearl

we booked with the Black Pearl...Will see September 16!!! Can't wait

massachusettes
Level Contributor
359 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bucuti Sunset Sail or Black Pearl

Also love the black pearl but you need to book this ahead of time as they do fill up and sell out! Look on YouTube as they put the sails up there!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
11 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bucuti Sunset Sail or Black Pearl

Definitely Black Pearl. You can snorkel if you want to and they provide the equipment.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
11 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bucuti Sunset Sail or Black Pearl

They are totally different. At Bucuti's sunset sail you'll find mostly honeymooners. All you do is socialize, drink and watch the sunset. Black Pearl allows you to go snorkeling if you want to.

8. Re: Bucuti Sunset Sail or Black Pearl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 06:27
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach