We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much $ for hotel

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles...
Level Contributor
204 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
How much $ for hotel

Hello all. We usually go to Mexico and just decided to use miles for air to Aruba. After reading reviews We have decided either on the Hyatt, Westin, or Raddison.

The trip is not till next June, so I have time, But if you could tell me what is a good/fair price that you paid for any of these hotels.

Thank you,

B.K.

Olympia
Level Contributor
127 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much $ for hotel

There are websites that can give you information like that. I believe one of them is biddingtraveler.com. It works with Proceline. There are others sites where people share how much they bid on Priceline or similar sites that worked.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,691 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much $ for hotel

Most expensive in order will be Hyatt, Radisson, Westin. Suggest that you go to each hotel web site for pricing. Recently, the Radisson has offered 40% discounts. Best offer available by booking direct with the hotel. By next year, prices probably will change. Current advertised prices for all hotels should provide a decent barometer. I prefer the Radisson, but that is JMO.

los angeles...
Level Contributor
204 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much $ for hotel

O.K. , so looking at my dates. A water view room runs about $250 per night to 300. ... Thats a good rate for Aruba ??

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,239 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much $ for hotel

Sure- ive paid anywhere from 229-500 depending on the time of year and the room type. I dont stay in garden rooms....

Roselle, New Jersey
Level Contributor
227 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much $ for hotel

We stayed at the Westin many years ago. In fact it was the Wydham back then. It was very nice. Today, after reading so many reviews, if I had to pick, I would choose the Raddison. The Hyatt has mostly French balconies and we enjoy having coffee in the morning sitting on our balcony and the Westin is a bit of a walk to the strip of shops and restaurants. I have toured the Raddison lobby and grounds and they are beautiful. I hope you love Aruba as much as we do. Enjoy!

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,239 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How much $ for hotel

I take that back- anywhere from 229-650- forgot the Feb trip...

spartanburg, sc
Level Contributor
625 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How much $ for hotel

OUCH :), jayboston

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,691 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How much $ for hotel

With taxes, the partial ocean view will cost around $305/night. Is that a good price for Aruba? Compared to other hotels in Aruba, it is a good price. Hotels in Aruba are not cheap. I will be going to Vegas next week and I paid roughly $120/night for a 700 sq ft suite in a top notch hotel. That could never happen in Aruba.

Wish it could. LOL.

I assume you were talking about the Radisson.

Edited: 07 September 2013, 15:30
Boston...
Level Contributor
4,239 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How much $ for hotel

Foxyleo- if you think thats expensive check out the prices at the Ritz- it will be be more than a 1000 per night after taxes- I am going to have to pass on that cost...if they run 700 specials count me in :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,239 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How much $ for hotel

Our last trip was in April- after april 15, and stayed in the Dlx Ocean View room with the Plaza club..it was only 450 per night including taxes. It was great!

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach