We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

You seem to have a lot of information about Aruba night life. I've seen this question posted often but you seem to have a vast amount of knowledge about the subject.

Glad to read your posts....I'm sure a lot of people are happy you are posting. Keep up the good work.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

Ditto, Thanks for all your knowledge.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

Thank you, I have had a lot of fun in Aruba at some of the new places that have opened over the last 2 years. It's become a little bit of a passion to share some of the things that are happening after dinner! There are other forum regulars that also have great input for evening entertainment as well. I think that's what makes the Aruba forum so well rounded. I'm defiantly no authority, I'm just glad that my grammar and spelling don't come under fire daily! :)

Edited: 21 September 2013, 20:31
Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

I find your posts refreshing.....haven't been posting much on TA lately. Happy to read something other than the same topics repeated over and over again.

No offense meant towards anyone, of course.

If someone contradicts you, please ignore it.....most people love your posts.....you should be a destination expert.

Edited: 21 September 2013, 21:01
spartanburg, sc
Level Contributor
627 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

EVERYDAYSUNSHINE -- " people love your posts.....you should be a destination expert." SO AGREE, TA ????????

Edited: 21 September 2013, 21:40
Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
2,535 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

I printed out a bunch of your posts ED! Lot of good info for me about late night hanging out. Since we will have my sister and her BF with us this year, it will be a different vacay and your tips will come in handy....not sure how much I will be able to keep up with, my last true partying days in Aruba were over 20 years ago!! LOL.

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

I really enjoy reading your posts after you return home especially. I appreciate the time you take and it gives me a "February rush"!

7. Re: Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 September 2013, 17:35
Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

Hey sunshine....you should join us in the swamp. We have happy hour just about every night...lol

aruba-bb.com

swamp monkeys

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

Not sure what I said wrong again with that last post. It's obvious I have upset someone. Thank you all for the kind words though. I would consider volunteering more time to the forum as a destination expert. I believe I would need to be nominated by forum members and TA would have to decide. I respect the process and understand that TA does their best to make that decision.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,331 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Everydaysunshine???????????????????????

What did the post say, do you recall?

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach