We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

New York
Level Contributor
201 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

Hello all, Staying at the Holiday Inn on 21st. Where is the best & Cheapest store to purchase perfumes and tshirts, souvenirs??? Would appreciate a reply.

Is the Holiday Inn good about giving US change back in US dollar bills??

Recommend any restaurants nearby??

Thanking you all in advance.

Rockland, Ma.
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

The H I has a couple of nice stores in the lobby. All stores at the H I accept US dollars and give back change in US dollars. I would recommend Smokey Joes restaurant for BBQ ribs and chicken. 5 minute walk from H I. Also some restaurants in Paseo Horencia mall across the street from the H I.

Paramus, New Jersey
Level Contributor
757 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

I wouldn't say that perfume is really much cheaper than here in the US, but there is a nice shop across the street from the HI in the Paseo Herencia Mall called Maggy's. The ladies there are very helpful and they will wrap the box up if it is a gift. For t-shirts, sweatshirts, shot glasses, etc, I like the I Love (heart <3) Aruba Store down the street from Paseo Herencia Mall....you can't miss the store. For cheaper t-shirts and souveniors, I would recommend the flea market downtown, if you are in that area during the day.

Paramus, New Jersey
Level Contributor
757 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

Forgot to mention, that we really enjoyed Amuse Bistro which is located at The Play Linda, short walk from H/I, great food and they have appetizer size portions for entrees. They also have an early bird special. Plenty of places to eat near the H/I.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,165 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

If you walk along the beach side of the resorts you will come across stores, or if you go into the resort lobbies you will find stores that sell t-shirts. Many different t-shirts and other things to choose from.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Nov.20-27, maybe we could meet at the pool bar for a beer? This will be my 3rd time to Aruba, and my 2nd to the HI. I have been to alot of the shops and could probably help you out. I'm a tall blonde and my friend is a shorter person with brown curly hair.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

You can take the tram to The Perfumes Factory downtown. They make their own versions of men's and women's scents at great prices.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,927 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

I buy souvenirs and perfume at the airport when going home. Decent selection and gives us more time on the beach.

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,469 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

I have found perfume cheaper at an outlet mall in Wrentham, MA. So, I have found prices cheaper at home.

New York
Level Contributor
201 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

Where do you get the tram??

What is that perfume factory?? never heard of that.

how much are some of the perfumes? what brands??

10. Re: Where is the best /cheapest store to buy Perfume & Souvenirs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations