We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Question

wisconsin
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Question

I just read the pool side grill is closed for renovations, does anybody know how long it will take to re open? I will be there November 20th, and we purchased the all-inclusive plan.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,588 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Question

If you are asking about the Seabreeze Grille as of a couple of days ago they said they didn't know when it would re-open.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Question

Thanks for that but no, i'm wondering about the grill on the other side of the pool bar.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn Question

boatlvr- We are also at HI early Dec.- Our travel company informed us as follows:

Iguana Bar closed until Dec.12/13 ; replaced by Pali Coco bar & grill & also a Beach

Bar which opened Oct. 31/13. Seabreeze restaurant is to re-open Nov. 15/13.

Have fun!

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn Question

we are looking for extra nights in may. when will all construction stop?

5. Re: Holiday Inn Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach