We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

Other than the tam :) Room locations here can not be beat- just seeing if there are any hotels even up on palm beach that offer rooms where you can walk out directly on the beach! Thanks!!

1. Re: Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 November 2013, 22:42
North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,708 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

Bucuti Tara Suites ground floor units.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,285 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

Bucuti, as Tony mentioned, is the only other hotel at all that I can think of....

New York
Level Contributor
902 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

The Divi Phoenix. The older section has rooms at ground level and the newer section has some that go out to the pool area which is only a few steps to the beach. Also, the Divi Aruba All Inclusive has the Casita rooms that walk out to the beach and the Lanai section first floor rooms walk out. Aruba Beach Club has ocean front rooms directly on the beach.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,285 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

Good thinking Shirley! I didn't include the Phoenix because I thought it wasn't "right onto the beach", but I was wrong.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,708 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

jl, I thought that I was wrong once, but I was mistaken..

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,285 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

Once? Wow, you are something Tony! :)

Lexington...
Level Contributor
516 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

With all due respect to everyone, my observations have been that there really are no major hotels with direct beach access. Some (like Bucuti) come close, but if you are thinking of rolling out of bed and winding up on the beach then it ain't gonna happen.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,903 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

My friends, Tony and jl aside ;), :) the Playa Linda has a lani unit directly beachfront arubabound.com/photos/htl/playalinda/pl.htm as well as beachside lanai units which run perpendicular to the beach as well as beachside town homes.

The timeshare entity at the Riu has a small number of units which are also directly beachfront. Bottom of the page arubabound.com/photos/…agrand.htm

Lexington...
Level Contributor
516 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which hotels offer rooms with direct beach access?

Excuse me everyone, but I think there is difference between being beachfront (i.e. having an unobstructed view of the beach) and offering direct beach access - let's not confuse the two. I was going to mention Playa Linda as a possibility (they are close) but I am not sure that those units have direct access to the beach. As I recall to access the beach you (minimally) have to walk across a walkway.

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach