We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Aruba this week.

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
103 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Aruba this week.

Is it raining right now in Aruba. Weather forecast says rain every day. I thought it doesnt rain in Aruba. Anyone there right now?

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,845 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Aruba this week.

I am not there but, December is the rainiest month of the year on average. Mostly, the rain will fall in the early morning and/or late evening hours. So, even if a brief shower is expected, the forecast will call for rain. Hopefully, the weather will improve shortly if it hasn't already done so.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,399 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Aruba this week.

I've never heard anyone say it doesn't rain in Aruba - of course it does :) It is usually a passing brief shower. Read over to the right under Top Questions About Aruba - "Why does the weather forecast say rain?"

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,604 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Aruba this week.

Doesnt rain in Aruba, lol.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Aruba this week.

We came back this Friday and had perfect weather. It rained an evening or 2 (once while sleeping) but no a downpour. A few times we had a brief shower while on the beach but it lasted 5 minutes or so.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
18 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Aruba this week.

Was there about a week ago. Our forecast called for rain every day too. The rain was a quick misty rain that lasted for about 5-10 min. The worst rain we had was one morning where it was a good downpour for about 10-15 min. The sun always comes out again. I wouldn't worry.

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,467 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Aruba this week.

Hope not, I arrive Wednesday! LOL

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,604 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in Aruba this week.

The weather will be great Sunshine- and think about what you are leaving behind...

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
103 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather in Aruba this week.

Thanks all. That's not a big deal. If it rains for 5-10 minutes, I could deal with that. And true, look what you may be leaving behind.

Michigan
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather in Aruba this week.

My friends have been in Aruba all week and were extremely worried about the forecasts before they left to go there for their first trip. They emailed to tell me that I had been right when I assured them that it would only rain very briefly and they for the most part didn't even see it because it was early in the morning or during the night. Don't worry about the rain. You'll have a wonderful time!

Aruba
Level Contributor
576 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather in Aruba this week.

It's raining right now! All our plants are perking up, love it!

Don't worry, it won't last. You'll probably have a few showers and a lot of sun. Enjoy!

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations