We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Bucuti & Tara too couple-y for a girls' getaway?

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UESyorkie
Level Contributor
203 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Is Bucuti & Tara too couple-y for a girls' getaway?

Hi everyone!

My best friend and I are trying to plan a girls' getaway this spring and we're thinking about Aruba because of the nightlife (and the beaches of course). Scanning the tripadvisor rankings, I saw Bucuti & Tara at the top of the list and liked that it was an adult-only resort (we'd prefer not to be at a place overrun with kids), but I'm also concerned that it might be too much of a romantic, couples' destination for us.

If my suspicions are right, any suggestions for an upscale, 4 or 5 star hotel that might fit our needs would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

UESyorkie
Level Contributor
203 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Is Bucuti & Tara too couple-y for a girls' getaway?

Thanks balbacm! We're definitely looking forward to our stay at the Radisson and the plaza club amenities.

I live in Western NY and believe me even the die-hards up here are ready for this winter to be over!

St. Louis
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Is Bucuti & Tara too couple-y for a girls' getaway?

Grand Cayman you might find to be rather boring. Not much night life at all. I'd steer you towards Aruba.

Edited: 28 February 2014, 03:25
UESyorkie
Level Contributor
203 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Is Bucuti & Tara too couple-y for a girls' getaway?

Thanks for the reply, danJoe! We're definitely looking forward to reliving our youth by partying hardy down in Aruba... we've got bets as to how late we actually stay out!

New York
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Is Bucuti & Tara too couple-y for a girls' getaway?

We sure are! I also live in WNY. Love Aruba!

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,652 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Is Bucuti & Tara too couple-y for a girls' getaway?

UES....., Choosing the Radisson was a great decision. Hard not to love it. Enjoy your trip. Wife and I will be at the Rad in mid June.

Edited: 04 March 2014, 22:25
26. Re: Is Bucuti & Tara too couple-y for a girls' getaway?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach