We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

Travelling with 2 kids, 3 year old boy and 1.5 year old girl

Thank you :)

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

In your first post you say you're staying at the Hyatt! Not sure what the question is?

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,659 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

The Radisson, great location, full balcony for when the kids nap you can still enjoy ( only suites have them at the hyatt) and zero entry pools...

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

I don't know about the Palm Beach hotels as I have only seen them from the beach/pool areas. However, I do know that the Tam is an incredibly convenient place to be with young children as your room is literally a few feet from the beach. It was so nice when someone needed/wanted a nap or just needed to go back to the room since our room was right there. Our patio was basically on the beach, so one of us could sit on the patio while the other was a few feet away in the water with our other child. Having to schlep through a hotel and up an elevator is a lot less convenient with two kids and their stuff than walking out of your door onto a beach.

The resort is AI which is not needed in Aruba but very convenient with young kids. We still ate some meals in local restaurants and the restaurants at the resort were OK (some better than others) but when the kids were hungry and we weren't ready for a meal, the AI feature made life a little less stressful. However, the location/set up of the hotel is really what makes it appealing to us more than anything.

The Tam does not have the amenities of those other hotels but it is really a great place for a trip with young children. I also loved that the beach at the Tam was wider and much less crowded than the Palm Beach area so our kids could play and run without us worrying that they were disruptive to other guests a few feet away.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

I thought my husband booked the Hyatt but he didn't book yet, we're booking tonight tough so I need to make a decision asap

5. Re: Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 18:05
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

Thank you! And how big is their room? I need room for a pack and play for my daughter and an extra bed for my son

LaGrangeville, New...
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

If you want a hotel in the high rise area I would choose Radisson in an Aruba jr suite for the extra room and the plaza club and I have stayed at all 3 hotels.

Although, with two small kids I would probably pick a timeshare unit for sure. My kids just got back from the Radisson and they still prefer the costa linda instead.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

Great thank you!!!! We're going with the Radisson this time since we wont have time to book a time share(leaving in 2 weeks :D)

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,659 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

Make sure to either domthe Aruba jr. Suitemor at the very least make sure you remin the Aruba tower- rooms are considerably bigger than the rooms in the curaco and bonaire towers....good luck.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,633 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Radisson, Hyatt or Marriott?

tj1304

Timeshare rentals still available

==================

endlessvacationrentals.com/search_resorts/…9

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach