We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to search for Condo Rentals

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
581 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Places to search for Condo Rentals

I know it's the busy season but I'm having no luck finding any rentals in either Costa Linda or Playa Linda for over New Years (12/27-13 or similar dates). We really need a condo and the Marriott is out due to high prices. I love Condo facilitates that are beachfront and also have a restaurant on sight. Most places I've checked (VRBO and FlipKey) have said they won't know about availability for a few months yet if there is any. That's a bit long to wait to book flights. Any other suggestions? An owners sight maybe?

Thanks!

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to search for Condo Rentals

Did you try redweek.com? Also, tugg and vacationresorts.com and then each timeshare community usually has their own website. The best condo complex seems to be Oceania but doesn't have a restaurant on site-nearby yes. I'd also put a posting on the Aruba forums telling people what you're looking for and see what responses you get.

Good luck!

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to search for Condo Rentals

Check out Costa Linda's website: http://www.costalinda-aruba.com

And look under resort for rentals and resales. You will be able to check for the week you are interested in.

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
2,535 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to search for Condo Rentals

Check timeshare wesites directly . Also Facebook groups & fan pages of each one. A lot of owners list rentals & sales on them.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
3,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Places to search for Condo Rentals

Here is the tripadvisor link to the Aruban Guesthouse's B&B's and Inn's. Might be something of interest for you there.

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g488162-d1812173…

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Places to search for Condo Rentals

Google Oceania Condos Aruba. I have stayed there many times. It's a great complex on Eagle Beach. Prestige Reality is a reputable company the rents many units there.

spartanburg, sc
Level Contributor
625 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Places to search for Condo Rentals

Agree with Everyday; we love Oceania. No onsite restaurant, many walkable -very quiet, lovely and secure.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,666 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Places to search for Condo Rentals

http://www.sellmytimesharenow.com/

======================

Buying - Selling - Renting....from this site...

Florida
Level Contributor
594 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Places to search for Condo Rentals

Here is a link to the available rentals by owners at Casa Del Mar.

casadelmar-aruba.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php…

We have owned in there since it was built in the 80's. It is on the end of Eagle Beach (where Eagle Beach meets Druif Beach) has a sister property (Aruba Beach Club) that has facility sharing privileges.

Make sure you verify the owner with Casa Del Mar before sending money.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
581 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Places to search for Condo Rentals

wow… thanks everyone. Found two good choices from some of your suggestions.

10. Re: Places to search for Condo Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 06:16