We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids club at Occidental Grand?

NY
Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kids club at Occidental Grand?

Trying to find info but having a hard time. Has any one used it before? Is there a daily fee? How are they with the kids? Do you have to give them 24hr notice before drop off?

Thanks!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids club at Occidental Grand?

Looking for similar info if anyone has any.

I am looking for the best hotel with a kids club. We want to get a couple of days diving in, the Radisson has weird hours that I am afraid won't work (9-12 and 2-5) if we don't make it back by noon from a 1/2 day dive.

The Hyatt seems to be in a less desirable area, so any other insight into hotels with a kids club? thanks!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,717 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids club at Occidental Grand?

What do you mean that the Hyatt is in a less desirable area? The Hyatt is 2 hotels away from the Radisson. The Occidental is between the two hotels.

Hyde Park, New York
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids club at Occidental Grand?

Divi does a kids club. They have weird hours too 9 to 12 and 1 to 4. But in the past we arranged with the counselors and they will watch the kids for that lapse also give them lunch.

Hyde Park, New York
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Kids club at Occidental Grand?

Divi does a kids club. They have weird hours too 9 to 12 and 1 to 4. But in the past we arranged with the counselors and they will watch the kids for that lapse also give them lunch.

Woodbridge, New...
Level Contributor
194 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kids club at Occidental Grand?

I have never used the kid's club but I just had to agree- the Hyatt is in a great location- right in the middle of the hotels on Palm Beach

6. Re: Kids club at Occidental Grand?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach