We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Occidental grand food bad reviews

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
boston
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Occidental grand food bad reviews

It is really bad? Down from previous years?

phila
Level Contributor
506 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Occidental grand food bad reviews

We have not a bad meal there. But we are not foodies. Its not 5 star cuisine-- but you should find something. My favorite is the Asian/Chinese-- but where they use the grill in front of you. But that place only holds 16 people twice a night. Make your reservations early. But there are MANY and I mean many places to dine within walking distance from the Occidental Thursday night is the beach buffet. Nothing is opened that night except the beach buffet

Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Occidental grand food bad reviews

Is the place ok? It gets mixed reviews. Only staying for 4 nights.

phila
Level Contributor
506 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Occidental grand food bad reviews

The place is fine. We spent majority of our time on the beach or at the pool. Thursday is the beach party--- no dining will be available except the beach buffet.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Occidental grand food bad reviews

It is not 5 star, but the food is very, very good in my opinion. Don!t listen to all the negative reports, before you go, it will only stress you out. I been going for 13 years now and stay at the Occidental every year. We stayed at the radisson the year the occidental was being renovated. You will love it.

Etobicoke
Level Contributor
294 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Occidental grand food bad reviews

Food was great last year. This is our third year going... royal club if you can.

6. Re: Occidental grand food bad reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach