Thanks in advance for any suggestions. In reading through these posts, you have all been incredibly helpful already!
We are going to Aruba for the first time from October 20-27 for our honeymoon. We're staying at the Marriott Stallaris on the Tradewind's floor. We already have reservations for Carte Blanche, Two Fools and Bull, and Flying Fishbone.
A few questions:
1. I know Flying Fishbone is a lengthy cab ride; but is it possible to walk to Carte Blanche and Two Fools? We don't mind a long walk.
2. What restaurants would you recommend for the remaining four nights (I am leaning toward Screaming Eagle, Madame Jeanette, and White Modern [does anyone know if the "Kitchen Table by White" is open and, if so, any reviews?]). We would prefer restaurants that are walking distance to the hotel, but will certainly cab it for good food.
3. Any must-do excursions? I am thinking a Black Pearl snorkle and possible a jeep excursion to the Natural Pool. Would also like to try stand-up paddle boarding and kite surfing.
4. Are all the casinos similar? Any favorites? I'm assuming all have free drinks for players. Anyone know where there is a sports book?
5. Where are the best places to go out at night? We are both 30, like to have have fun but prefer laid-back bars with live music to large clubs with DJs.
Thanks so much, all! Any and all recommendations and/or suggestions are appreciated!!