We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson Construction

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
592 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson Construction

Does anyone know when the construction at the Radisson of Gilligans will be completed? We are going there in early January and I'm wondering if it will be completed by then. Also - we booked thru United Vacations.. Does anyone know if we will receive the $150 food and beverage credit the Radisson is offering on their website? Thanks much..

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson Construction

Should be completed by mid-Dec.

Usually those special offers are only available if you book directly with the hotel. If United Vacations did not offer it to you as part of your package, then you won't be receiving it.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson Construction

Hi there! I emailed the hotel directly and asked when Gilligan's will reopen as we will be there two weeks from today. Unfortunately for us, but lucky for you, they said that they will reopen December 1st. : )

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Radisson Construction

And Dec. 1st means mid-Dec. in Aruba time. :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
722 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Radisson Construction

i printed off the f/b credit offer form the rad. website and even though i booked with amex. i showed them the printout and the honored it have fun

They call it Jersey
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Radisson Construction

Hey how did you print the coupon from the radisson website (I can't find it), and who did you show it to at the hotel to honor it? We will be travelling in early January and would LOVE free breakfast!!

6. Re: Radisson Construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 08:26
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach