We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding in antigua or barbuda

Texas
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
wedding in antigua or barbuda

I am trying to plan a wedding and trying to decide between antigua or barbuda.... any recommendations? Is there a price difference? Can anyone recommend good venues or wedding planners in either of these areas?

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,872 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding in antigua or barbuda

I think I've already answered this one - contact Tracy at Indigo Events www.antiguanice.com/v2/client.php?id=268 who could arrange either for you.

In honesty, the logistics of arranging it on Barbuda might prove prohibitively expensive however.

As for venues, it depends entirely on what you're looking for. If you want a resort wedding (and some of these are just lovely) then you might consider Galley Bay, Blue Waters, the Inn at English Harbour, Curtain Bluff, Jumby Bay, Hermitage Bay or Carlisle Bay. Most resorts include the cost of a basic wedding package if you stay for more than a week.

If you want a barefoot on a deserted beach option, that can easily be arranged by a planner, as can other choices like Shirley Heights, on a boat, in the rain forest or on a hilltop.

I went for the beach option, and have no regrets at all :)

Texas
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding in antigua or barbuda

Thanks, I've been posting all over to try and get some different opinions. I'm leaning towards the beach wedding with a planner and have contacted Tracy and will hopefully be talking to her on the phone today. Thanks for your help!

3. Re: wedding in antigua or barbuda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Barbuda