We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

Bernardsville, New...
Level Contributor
355 posts
Save Topic
Belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

This holiday season was especially busy for us and I have been remiss in wishing everyone here a very merry holiday season! I hope everyone's New Year is filled with peace and promise. For the first time in a long time I don't think my new year has a Bermuda trip in it but my heart and thoughts will always be there. I want to thank all the regular posters here for their time, information, guidance, humor, and for the most part patience. Thanks especially to Sonny, BermyMan, Senior65, Kevin, and the bermuda lovers, obsessed and always dreaming...

Best wishes everyone!

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,773 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

Thank you scooter93 and a Happy New Year to you too.

We just had another 4 inches or so of snow last night, how I wish I were in Bermuda.

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
3,359 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

hey thanks scooter, you have a good one as well!

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
281 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

Have a great new year too. It will be 5 tonight with the wind chills here in Pa. Heading to Vermont skiing tomorrow, my other passion but cant wait to go back to Bermuda in June.

Level Contributor
1,291 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

Happy New Yr to you too!!!!!This is our second yr, we will not make it to Bermuda..Our little one is already 5 months! Im hoping maybe next yr towards the end of the summer when shes 2! If we can financially swing it, Im no longer working...Thinking of staying maybe only 4 nights, and going to Pompano...Have a great yr everyone!!

Bermuda Obsessed Always

By the way, is anyone else dreaming of one day owning fractional ownership at Tuckers Point, or the Reefs? :) Nothing wrong with dreaming right!

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
216 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. We have spent New Year's Day in Lyme Regis; the home of Admiral Sir George Somers, Bermuda's shipwrecked founder; watching lots of crazy people swimming in the sea to celebrate the New Year. The air temperature is minus one and I dread to think what the water temperature might be.

The countryside is as pretty as a picture with the frost glistening on the trees and a watery sun.

Yes, we too are dreaming of a fractional ownership on Bermuda; we all need dreams.

Take care everyone and here's to a healthy and happy New Year for us all.

Boston
Level Contributor
456 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

Happy new year to all. Here in very cold and snowy Boston, I am wishing I was in Bermuda. I don't think I will get back there until June for the Tall Ships. My parent will be back at the Newstead again in March. I have to say that the fractional ownership condominium that they have there is great, and was not too ridiculously expensive. I like the fact that it is a 1/6th share instead of 1/10 as well (more time on the island after all), though the whole set up of having a set condominium with a more structured set of dates is very different than the Reefs or Tucker's.

7. Re: Belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 16:15