We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Visa

Hello,

My Wife and I are coming to Bermuda in lat August. I am a US Citizen and she is a permenant resident alien. She has a green card. Will this be a problem for her?

Thanks!

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,513 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa

As long as she has her passport - an address to stay in Bermuda and a return ticket I see no problems

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa

Thanks.

George Town, Grand...
Level Contributor
277 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa

It shouldn't be, but you might want to check the Bermuda Immigration's website for countries that do require visas: gov.bm/portal/…vcn_mar_06.pdf

If you have any questions, you may also be able to contact the US Consulate in Bermuda: http://hamilton.usconsulate.gov/

USA
Level Contributor
27,556 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa

As noted, even with an USICS I-90, Permanent Resident 'Green Card', check with Bermuda's HM Immigration for any special tourist entry requirements for the specific nationality.

It probabably goes without saying...but BEFORE you depart, make absolutely certain that all of your US re-entry documentation is current and up-to-date for a quick and speedy re-entry to the US. **NEVER** take anything '..for granted..'.

5. Re: Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2010, 05:17