We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bermuda in early October? Would it be too cold/wet?

New York City
1 post
Save Topic
Bermuda in early October? Would it be too cold/wet?

I'm looking to visit Bermuda during the second week of October. But before I spend the money, would it be too cold / wet? I heard it rains a lot in October.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,620 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bermuda in early October? Would it be too cold/wet?

it "can " rain a lot every month ! -www.weather.bm

But in October it is still very warm !

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
380 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bermuda in early October? Would it be too cold/wet?

Bermuda in early October can be wonderful. Sunny/warm days in upper 70's great for sight seeing/beaching/golf, etc. Nights get a bit cool (need a light wrap) but generally still very pleasant. (Certainly wouldn't classify it as cold & wet.) Water temps in the ocean are generally in upper 70's, so the surf is still very enjoyable as well.

Chesapeake, Virginia
Level Contributor
28 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bermuda in early October? Would it be too cold/wet?

Hi Chatterbox!

October is a gorgeous month in Bermuda. It's typically beginning to cool down from the scorching months of August and September. Just remember that hurricane season is not officially over until the end of October, so there is always the small chance of an unexpected visitor!

George Town, Grand...
Level Contributor
277 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bermuda in early October? Would it be too cold/wet?

In addition to some very nice weather in October (pleasantly warm) as the others have indicated, I love October because you don't have all the tourists around. It is a great time to be in Bermuda.

5. Re: Bermuda in early October? Would it be too cold/wet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2010, 05:18