We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,737 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New Year

Happy New Year everyone. Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!! Next year in Bermuda!!

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
212 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year

Happy New Year to you as well! I can't believe the first decade of the 21st century is coming to an end! What a decade it has been, though. This was when my husband and I discovered a little piece of Heaven we all like to call Bermuda! Here's hoping all are able to return to Bermuda in the coming year and years ahead! Happy New Year! Cheers!

Level Contributor
1,282 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year

Happy New Yr to you too!!!!

Hope everyone gets to Bermuda this yr....I can't believe its been 3 yrs for me, but Pompano here we come this summer...I can't wait..Im so truly blessed to be able to go....

Edited: 31 December 2009, 21:47
Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year

Happy New Year everyone, thanks for helping us choose a fantastic vacation at Cambridge Beaches with all your info on here

xxxx

Level Contributor
1,282 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Year

Have you went yet?

We honeymooned at Cambridge Beaches 5 yrs ago :)

We jsut named our daughter Cambrie, after the resort...

That is when I became Bermuda Obsessed..She will be 2, adn we are taking her to Pompano this yr..It would be great if we could have her sweet 16 there..LOL..I'll have to start saving now

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Year

We went in November for our 28th wedding Anniversary, click on my name to read the forum posts...We adored it!!

I have read most of your posts when we were deciding where to go in the first instance. You are interestng to read. We hope to go back for maybe our 29th!

I take it you like it there then :-)))

We do too.

Level Contributor
1,282 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Year

Thats great! Yes, I must say Cambridge Beaches and Bermuda in general gives me such a peaceful feeling....ive never experienced that anywhere before..Maybe I lived there in a past life ..LOL..Ill take a look at your review

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Year

I haven't written my review yet, christmas kind of got in the way, but I will in the next week or so.

I look forward to doing it because it's like being there again.

I'll let you know when it's ready to go in.

X

Level Contributor
1,282 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Year

Thanks!

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
216 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Year

Senior, a very belated Happy New Year to you and everyone else on the forum.

I wonder if you are kneedeep in the white stuff? Here in Somerset we are colder than Moscow ( how can that be ) the sun is shining brilliantly and we are under a good 20cms ( 8 inches in old money ) of beautiful white powder.

We are off on our travels again next week, as long as we manage to get to Heathrow and then it's up to BA to get us to our destination. Cambridge Beaches seem to have put up their prices for next year and if anyone notices any offers anywhere for our usual September holiday I would really appreciate if they would let me know.

April will be here before you know it and we will all look forward to hearing how things have changed since your last visit. It's always a wonder to me how the hotels keep going during a financial meltdown such as we have experienced this last year and I wonder if any of the proposed 'developments' will come to fruition.

Keep warm.

NewJersey
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: New Year

Hello to everyone.

Is it realistic to consider living in Bermuda, say, nine months a year?+/-

I am a 71 y/o US citizen, retired. Can one rent living quarters other than in a high rise hotel?

Thanks for any and all comments.

Ray Huber