We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Echo restaurant and ferry trip report

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
677 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Echo restaurant and ferry trip report

I just wanted to let you know that I just got back from Bermuda. Per the suggestions that I received on this forum, I rode both the orange ferry and the blue ferry. Money well spent. You can' t get a better deal. Wonderful relaxing boat ride for very little money.

We also took the suggestion to eat at Ocean Echo restaurant. Another excellent idea! We went for the $50 per person Father's day brunch which was expensive, but it was great! They had a whole room full of seafood, a chef making custom salads, omelet station, roast beef, halibut, chicken, a custom fetticine and pasta station, a whole dessert table, veggies, breakfast food table, etc. Plus we sat outside overlooking the ocean . Thank you for your help!

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,766 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Echo restaurant and ferry trip report

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation. Thank you for letting us know.

2. Re: Ocean Echo restaurant and ferry trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2010, 08:28