We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September question..

Level Contributor
308 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
September question..

is it crowded in September??

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,056 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: September question..

Is what crowded?

Level Contributor
308 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September question..

Bermuda w/tourists..is it considered a high season for this island?

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,056 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: September question..

Not an easy question to answer. September is still in season but I suppose some areas will have more people than others. Depends on what you mean by crowded. Are you talking about beaches? Are you going on a cruise?

Pembroke
Level Contributor
721 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: September question..

it's not as busy as other summer months if that's what you mean. after labor day and when the schools go back in, it tends to slow down. september is still a great month to come, just not as busy.

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
3,498 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: September question..

Things get really slow after labour day.

Monmouth County,NJ
Level Contributor
2,298 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: September question..

we go in September....it is a perfect time to visit Bermuda, very summer like weather, beautiful warm ocean and no crowds!

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,763 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: September question..

Per the last post, is it better than May? I mentioned on another post that we're having our 25th anniversary next year, in August, and want to spend it in Bermuda for 10/11 days. August might be a bit too humid, but of course with September the hurricane season becomes more active. Now I'm thinking between May and October, leaning towards May because of the hurricane threat in October, and of course I know you can't ever guarantee good weather, but this September option sounds interesting.

JDP

Level Contributor
308 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: September question..

no cruise..just askn a question...last yr. i was in st. martin in september & it was very quiet hardly any tourists plus people that live& work there r on their own vacation..thanx anyways..

Monmouth County,NJ
Level Contributor
2,298 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: September question..

May could be a nice time to visit Bermuda....although, I have never been there in May, I would imagine that the weather would be nice, late spring like, beach would be nice but the water would not be as warm and the crowds would still be down. October is a great month to be in Bermuda....we were there the week of Halloween....the beach was great, water was very warm, a wrap or light sweater was needed for nights, and again...no crowds. September is usually very hot, humid, great beach weather with no crowds. Early June is very nice. As for hurricanes....there really is not much of a worry. We have been on island during more than a few hurricanes....and never had a problem. Unless a storm like Fabian or Katrina comes through, which were rare monster storms....I would not hesitate to be on Bermuda.

Level Contributor
308 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: September question..

yes now thats what i was lookn for thankU soo much for your reply:)))) very helpful!