We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advise on some Rental Units

Boston MA
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Advise on some Rental Units

Having a Heck of a time trying to decide...First I was all about Saint George, having been back about 10 years ago, now I'm hot on the Warrick Area due to my wife's favorite beach "Long Bay"..Just wondering if anyone has any expereience with the C24 pool house on Bermuda Rentals? It looks like it's right near the Riddell Bay Golf Club?

baltimore
Level Contributor
671 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advise on some Rental Units

Do not know- But several times I have been- Warwick area/beaches- much nicer.(IN MY OPINION)

St George's too far for me, except Tobacco Bay- but even that a long walk.

Boston MA
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Advise on some Rental Units

How Bout the Harrington Sound? Up near Flatts Village in Smiths Parish? There is a little cottage that looks good C22 right on the water of the sound, did not know if you could swim in it?

baltimore
Level Contributor
671 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advise on some Rental Units

there are people that will respond - more knowledgeable. KDSAIL and Senior 65 will answer more detailed questions. All i know- South side beaches are much more scenic- remember-Bus route # 7- can always get you to the nicer beaches, where-ever you stay, personnally i would try and stay somewhere betweem Hamilton and Somerset- so not having to get on and off bus at the Hamilton terminal.

USA
Level Contributor
28,176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advise on some Rental Units

With only a stall shower (no bathtubs...and the kitchen sink is a non-starter), I rather doubt that the owners will allow you to "..swim in.." C22--Smith's Waterside Cottage. They probably believe that swimming at their '..Waterside Cottage..' from its dock at the water's edge of Harrington Sound, quite sufficient for most guests.

Swimming in Harrington Sound, (fed by tidal flow through Flatts Inlet and the extensive, underground cave systems that 'honeycombs' most of Hamilton Parish) would be pretty much like swimming in a salt-water '..lake..'.

Form more detail on location--

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147255-i208-k4934…

5. Re: Advise on some Rental Units

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2012, 10:18