We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are There Bermuda All-Inclusive?

Derby, Connecticut
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Are There Bermuda All-Inclusive?

My fiance and I are thinking about having our wedding in Bermuda. While I've been searching around on various sites I haven't found much information on what if any All-Inclusive hotels/resorts there are on the island. So far Grotto Bay is the only one I've found.

Does anyone know where information can be found on this?

Thank you,

Jim

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,578 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are There Bermuda All-Inclusive?

Most of the larger hotels will offer some sort of a meal plan but there are no all inclusives of the sort that are found in the Caribbean or Mexico. As someone who contributes regularly on here says, the whole island is your resort, you are not confined to one location. There are no high rises along the beaches and the hotels are generally a lot smaller than in Mexico and the Caribbean islands.

Is there some reason why you want an all inclusive? Tell us a little more about your plans and needs and perhaps we can be of more help. When is the wedding for instance?

USA
Level Contributor
30,067 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are There Bermuda All-Inclusive?

>>>So far Grotto Bay is the only one I've found<<<

The '..All Inclusive..' rate plan option at GROTTO BAY BEACH RESORT-- http://www.grottobay.com/ --is as close as you'll come to it in Bermuda....and even then, this rate plan option shouldn't really be compared to what most think of '..all inclusive..' resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico or Central America.

3. Re: Are There Bermuda All-Inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2013, 10:33