We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how hot can it get in Bermuda

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
201 reviews
Save Topic
how hot can it get in Bermuda

how hot can it get in Bermuda in May. I looked at the graphs.

but can it go up to like 30C or anything like that?

seems to be quite a cool place more less or am i wrong?

USA
Level Contributor
28,362 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how hot can it get in Bermuda

Daytime Air Temps during May, may run anywhere in a range from the mid-60ºs up to the high-70ºs (6º-8º cooler in evenings). I suppose, being 'weather' anything is possible but air temps up in the 80ºs would be unusual for May. Ocean Water Temps will run in a range from the high-60ºs to mid-70ºs (cooler early in the month; warmer later).

It's easy enough to research the monthly details for yourself by using the historic CLIMATE data (Table One) for various May's through--

http://www.weather.bm

baltimore
Level Contributor
689 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how hot can it get in Bermuda

between late june and late sep- air too hot for me

Monmouth County,NJ
Level Contributor
2,298 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how hot can it get in Bermuda

I agree with bermuda53...anywhere from late June till late September can be terribly hot and humid. The humidity is high, the sun is stinging and the need to stay wet or in the shade is high! (preferably with a cold, icy drink in hand). Of course, the hottest time of the year is the busiest time for Bermuda. The ocean is gorgeous!

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,913 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: how hot can it get in Bermuda

Damn H o T!

USA
Level Contributor
28,362 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how hot can it get in Bermuda

If you're hoping for air temp ranges up on the 80º-90º range...then you should be looking at travel dates from July thru September. The usual partner of these these warmer air temps is significantly higher relative humidity....and the increased potential of tropical storm/hurricane activity in the region.

6. Re: how hot can it get in Bermuda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2013, 10:22