We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New to this forum not Trip Advisor...

SAYREVILLE, NJ
Level Contributor
337 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
New to this forum not Trip Advisor...

Hi I have used this sight to plan most of my vacations. We are looking to vacation in June. I've been looking at the 2 Princess hotels and would like something more contemporary and new. Can anyone recommend one of the more newer resorts I guess in Hamilton but am not sure where else to check. I would like it on the beach. Thanks in advance...

USA
Level Contributor
28,364 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New to this forum not Trip Advisor...

Not sure how you define or what you mean by, "... something more contemporary and new..." ?? In so far as, "..one of the more newer (??) resorts..", you can check out these properties--

NEWSTEAD-BELMONT HILLS HOTEL--(Hamilton Harbour)

http://www.newsteadbelmonthills.com/

TUCKER'S POINT HOTEL & SPA--(Castle Harbour inlet)

www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/tuckerspoint/

The REEFS CLUB Condos--(not the 'hotel' portion--south shore)

www.thereefs.com/bermuda-real-estate.shtml

USA
Level Contributor
28,364 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New to this forum not Trip Advisor...

P.S....of the three properties suggested, The Reefs CLub condos are the most newest.

baltimore
Level Contributor
689 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New to this forum not Trip Advisor...

Reefs

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
386 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New to this forum not Trip Advisor...

NEWSTEAD BELMONT IS CONTEMPORARY

MAIN BLDG. s completed within 4 years ago.

Location directly on Hamilton Bay across from

HAMILTON Harbour.

They have shuttle servives & recipicals services at The COCO BEACH HOTEL.

Also they have many on line specials.

GOOD LUCK

BERMUDIA IS WONDERFUL

SAYREVILLE, NJ
Level Contributor
337 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New to this forum not Trip Advisor...

Thanks for your input. I'm in the planing stages right now and am leaning

toward The Reefs. Can anyone tell me what kind of fitness equipment they may have? My husband likes to work out on vacation (NOT ME!) I know they have a spa but is wondering about the gym. Thanks..I'm sure I will have a lot more questions as the time gets closer.

USA
Level Contributor
28,364 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New to this forum not Trip Advisor...

Not sure which brands and models of equipment there are in the Fitness Center at The Reefs...but the facility is relatively new and appears pretty well equipped (except that it doesn't have a proper bar...and the attendants look at you funny if you try to order a Rum Swizzle, Dark 'n Stormy or lager 'n lime during a workout)...but you might be able to judge for yourself from these several photos of the facility--

oyster.com/bermuda/…

Edited: 01 February 2012, 20:38
7. Re: New to this forum not Trip Advisor...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2013, 10:21