We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day in Bermuda at end of October

Townshend, Vermont
Level Contributor
466 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
One day in Bermuda at end of October

Would like to see as much of the island as possible. Has anyone done the "Best of Bermuda Complete Island Tour"? If so, how did you like it? Also considering doing the helmet dive; will the water be too chilly at this time? Thanks for any advice.

Byways Tours
Sightseeing Tours
The Haunted History Walking Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Night Tours
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,906 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: One day in Bermuda at end of October

I think that we have already answered similar questions from you. It will be the end of the season for the helmet diving, maybe check with them about their schedule. If you only have one day it might be difficult to do both.

USA
Level Contributor
28,171 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day in Bermuda at end of October

As noted...you asked the question back in June and it was answered. Not sure whether you didn't bother making note of the answers ??...or you just didn't like the answers ??

"..Excursion..” Jun 06, 2012, 7:31 AM

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147255-i208-k5480…

If you want a whole other set of answers, try checking the http://www.cruisecritic.com/ web pages for your cruise line...cruise ship...and destination...for past cruiser reviews of the excursion.

Townshend, Vermont
Level Contributor
466 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day in Bermuda at end of October

I am surprised at the kind of harsh responses. Yes, I did ask the question about the tour previously but did not receive an answer from anyone who actually took the tour. I was hoping to get some opinions. (The responses seemed to me to "push" for a Blue Flag taxi).

If I received negative opinions about the tour I was considering the helmet dive; thus the question regarding water temp.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,906 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: One day in Bermuda at end of October

Well at least we tried, you still haven't got any responses from people who have taken the tour. I believe if I remember correctly that the Blue Flag works out a little cheaper than the tour. Personally that's what I would go for, a much more personal experience than with a big group of people. Maybe just take a chance on the tour if that's what you want.

Suggested contacting the helmet dive people because they know when the weather and water temperatures are not good for the dive. Nothing harsh about that, just common sense.

Townshend, Vermont
Level Contributor
466 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One day in Bermuda at end of October

Thank you Senior65. I have booked the tour and will write a review when I get back.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,906 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: One day in Bermuda at end of October

Good idea to let us know how you get on. It will help others who are looking for similar information. Enjoy your stay.

baltimore
Level Contributor
670 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One day in Bermuda at end of October

skip the helmut dive

8. Re: One day in Bermuda at end of October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 05:15