We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entry documents needed

East Windsor, New...
Level Contributor
445 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Entry documents needed

My husband and I are traveling to Bermuda from US. I know we need passports. Read you need proof of return home. What is it you need to show. When you book on line you don't get airline tickets you get a boarding pass. So if you have n0 return ticket because you print your boarding pass 24 hours before you leave Bermuda how do you show proof you returning to us US can you just show your airline confirmation?

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,944 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Entry documents needed

Yes, if they ask you. I've never been asked.

USA
Level Contributor
28,263 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entry documents needed

If asked, your online airline reservation Conformation Number is sufficient. HM Customs in Bermuda is able to access the airline manifest system.

USA
Level Contributor
28,263 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entry documents needed

with apologies...that should've been=--HM Immigration

4. Re: Entry documents needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 06:19