We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elbow Beach Cycles ;)

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Elbow Beach Cycles ;)

Ok..

so im lucky enough to be going out to Bermuda again in August having only come back in May..was with my 79 year old mother ..so...im renting a scooter this time.. I emailed 3 different scooter rental places to ask if they had any deals on renting for a 13 day period..

Elbow beach came out top!!

so... I want to big up Elbow Beach Cycles..("big up" is a complement for u oldies out there! )

2 companies just gave me a basic rate ..no discount, or basically sent me back to their web site to look at their rates....and work it out myself..yeh..I could have done that!!

anyway... Elbow Beach asked my height so they could recommend a scooter for me,

sent me an email with the style of scooter that would suit me ..

and 2 deals they had.....and did the math and discount for me!...(im rubbish at any discount over 10%)..hehe

they are now coming to my rental on the day to pick me up and take me to the office!!!

so Big up to Elbow Beach for being attentive, polite and very helpful!!...;)

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Elbow Beach Cycles ;)

Drive carefully !! Once a year to Bermuda is really not enough is it?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
347 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elbow Beach Cycles ;)

I love MrsT, she runs a top notch operation. Have fun!

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elbow Beach Cycles ;)

Hi Senior.

.thanx I know how ever experienced you are, accidents still happen, ive driven a scooter for 2 years when I lived there, and 4 years here in uk..and on me holidays to Bermuda..i feel confident, but do pull in when I feel theres lots of traffic piling up behind me,and don't drive round Hamiton..I park near the ferry terminal and walk and go slow..want to see the beauty of the island ..but yes..i will b carefull..cant wait to go back..x

Seattle
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Elbow Beach Cycles ;)

Always got a real kick out of renting from Elbow Beach Cycles.

Mrs Tee is something else. Staff really friendly.

Should check out their web site.

http://www.elbowbeachcycles.com/

Great way to spend your island vacation.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Elbow Beach Cycles ;)

Thank you for your most thoughtful remarks. We are delighted that you had an enjoyable experience with your scooter rental.

Elbow Beach Cycles is dedicated to offering the finest customer service and we appreciate your kind words.

Kind regards,

Dudley Thomas

ELBOW BEACH CYCLES

6. Re: Elbow Beach Cycles ;)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:16