We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving near Kings Wharf

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Diving near Kings Wharf

Greeting-

I have booked a cruise to Bermuda at the end of August and will only have 2 days on the Island during my trip. My hope is to at least get 1 2 tank dive in during my stay. My last dive was in Antigua roughly 3 years ago so I am excited to jump back in. I have read some mixed reviews about Bermuda diving. Some good some not so good. I guess it all depends on what your expectations are. In any event, can anyone comment about their experiences there and where I might find a dive operator near Kings Wharf. I've not gone wreck diving before and look forward to experiencing that.

Thank you

Jeff Radovich

USA
Level Contributor
28,362 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diving near Kings Wharf

Not a diver myself but several friends and family have gone out with BLUE WATER DIVERS-- http://www.divebermuda.com/ --over the years (some multiple trips...open water reef and wreck dives) and been VERY SATISFIED with their operation. Blue Water Divers is based on Ely's Harbour, near Somerset Bridge...a 15 minute ride from your King's/Heritage Wharf cruise ship pier at the Royal Naval Dockyard complex.

Edited: 15 July 2014, 17:47
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diving near Kings Wharf

Hubs and I booked our dive through Blue Water Divers on Aug 19th! Looking forward to the dive.... If you are in Bermuda after then, I'll note on here how the dive was.

3. Re: Diving near Kings Wharf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:17