We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coco Reef Resort

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
554 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Coco Reef Resort

Anyone know if they heat the pool at Coco Reef we are going end of December really hoping we can use pool and go in beach trying to figure how to dress, Thanks

USA
Level Contributor
28,180 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coco Reef Resort

YES...COCO REEF RESORT has a heated pool. As for the ocean...it's not heated (go figga'??), Ocean Water Temps may run anywhere from the high-to-low-60ºs during December (warmer earlier in the month; cooler later). Daytime Air Temps may run anywhere from the mid-60ºs-to-mid-70ºs (6º-8º cooler in the evenings)

BERMUDA WEATHER--'CLIMATE' Data--

http://www.weather.bm/climate.asp

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coco Reef Resort

My wife and I are spending the New Years at Coco Reef.Ken Watson,the general manager,says that they will have a special menu for New Years Eve .Being a New Englander,I intend to take a celebratory dip or swim on New Years day!As we made our reservations late,it will probably be best for us to have dinner at the hotel.Thgere appears to be a big gala at the Hamilton Fiarmont,but I assume that it has been sold out.As we are arriving on December 29,we will check to see about other activities in Hamilton,St. George.The main reason that we are going to Coco Reef is that Ken Watson is a great guy and his staff is exceptional,and Bermuda is our favorite spot!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coco Reef Resort

I was in the sea at Coco Reef earlier this week and it was a little chilly but well worth a dip. I agree with the gentleman above, I think Ken really makes the resort great, he's such a nice guy and so knowledgable. Enjoy

4. Re: Coco Reef Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2016, 16:15