We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf and spa in bermuda

Which Southampton Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winter Park, Florida
Level Contributor
725 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
golf and spa in bermuda

My husband and I want luxury, golf and a great spa in Bermuda- where's the BEST place to stay?

USA
Level Contributor
27,568 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf and spa in bermuda

Your best bet will probably be the FAIRMONT SOUTHAMPTON HOTEL for some luxury and a first-rate spa...and relative proximity to great golf (definitely NOT the hotel's own par-3 course) at Port Royal, Tucker's Town or an arranged invitation to the Mid Ocean Club.

Maryland
Level Contributor
118 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golf and spa in bermuda

I'm not a Bermuda expert, with only four visits, but as noted in some of my other posts, I had a drop dead delicious experience along with my husband at the Fairmont Southampton's Willow Stream Spa. We were so indulged that words can't describe our feelings about that Spa. We are planning a return trip with another couple inasmuch as the guys love to golf and go to the spa while the wife and I love only the spa.

My husband played Mid Ocean Club in 94 and loved it.

I went to Bermuda having read some negative reviews of FSP but after a seven night stay, I can honestly recommend this place for luxury, spa and golf.

3. Re: golf and spa in bermuda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Southampton Parish