I have a few questions and would love it if someone could answer them for us, or at least some. Here goes.
1. What electricity is in the hotels? Same as Canada?
2. When going to Dominican and Cuba we take gifts for the hotel staff. What do people do when they go to Barbados? Gifts? Tips? Are they poor like other countries?
3. IS it better to bring US or Cdn money or better to use debit machines or banks while there?
4. Do they have slushie drinks at the hotels?
5. Do they have diet coke or pepsi or is it some other diet soft drink?
6. Where is the water good for boogie boarding?
7. Can you take the bus and get off at various beaches to go snorkelling?
8. If you go out into town somewhere, do you bring chocolate or things for kids?
I know some of these questions might sound silly but we are so used to Dominican and Cuba. We would not have been going here except we won an all expenses paid trip for 2 including spending money from our local radio station, CHUMFM. 30 winning couples are going.
Any info would be great.