We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving in 5 days

Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
680 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Leaving in 5 days

I can't believe it is actually here. Leaving in 5 days, that means only 4 work days and then heaven. We are staying at the Allamanda. Any last suggestions, or advice. Thank you

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,646 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving in 5 days

bring your swimsuit and your sunscreen and have a great time.

Richland, Washington
Level Contributor
128 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving in 5 days

I am so jealous! This is our first day back home. You will love it. One of the best things we did is to take a catamaran cruise. Cool Runnings picked us up, took took us out sailing, swiming or snorkling with the sea turtles, snorkling over a sunk ship and coral reefs, a great lunch and all you could drink for $75 US

My wife did not snorkle, but we both had a great time!

Oistons on Friday night and "The Gap" were great also.

Have a great time.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
999 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving in 5 days

Could you fit a 6' 2" 220 lb man in your suitcase?

Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
680 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving in 5 days

Sorry, I'm having a hard time of what to pack myself. I know I currently have way too much, I need to repack and cut back.

thank you for the info.

Dawny

5. Re: Leaving in 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 02:18