We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

almond beach village

bournemouth uk
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Topic
almond beach village

just adjusted our accommadation in ABV we are def staying in block 7 i have paid the extra for an ocean view room has anyone got any pics of a similar room at ABV really exited we fly 4 weeks today and get married 5 weeks yesterday not that im counting down the days

bournemouth uk
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: almond beach village

they provide a photographer in our package prob in house i suppose but hadnt thought about it in general not really to bothered we hav family and friends coming out too and they are on strict orders to take as many photos as possible so i think we will hav a nice variety but now you hav got me thinking JTD matt will go mad more bl**dey money lol can antone give any reccommendations i will look on net but always better to go on reccommendation i think

London, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: almond beach village

We got married there on the 14 september all was fantastic.

Couple of thing to bear in mind if u want all to go well book wedding for around 4pm cause most resaturants open for dinner at 6.30pm-with us we got married at 2.30 then had after noon tea followed by dinner at 6.30 .

Hair appointments mine was for 11.30 and they finished by 1.45!!

an excellent job but you need to allow time.

Photos -lovely but make sure you get friends and family to take pictures as well ,as with ours the ones our friends took were better.

Excursions-treat for the guess -we did cool runnings 40pp lunch snorkeling with turtles-fantassssssstic

st lawarence if you fancy it in a taxi it took around 20 mins and we had a great time

Apart from that no complaints what so ever we were upgraded to an ocean view room nice decor.We were really happy we chose this hotel it has something for everyone

virgin atlantic gave us free champagne so we were happy.

You will have a great time nothing to worry about at all

any questions just email me any time.

jayna

13. Re: almond beach village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 12:19