We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

not gloating now

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,618 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
not gloating now

Hi everyone, this is our last day and you have still got your holiday to look forward too. I am so sad to have to leave. Weather still gorgeous, we have just had one day of rain and a short shower so we have been very lucky. Oh well, will just have to drown my sorrows with more rum punches, i have spent so much money drinking them for all of you!!!!Cheers everyone, will be in touch when i get back to cold old England.

PS Blue Orchids and Coral Mist is great.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
999 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: not gloating now

Thanks for 'checking in'. I'm glad you having a great time in Barbados and in particular the Coral Mist/ Blue Orchid.

It's definitely not easy leaving.... i know.

Have a safe trip home.

DAn

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,167 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: not gloating now

forestred

So glad to hear you had a fab time.

Tell you what, to repay you for the amount of money you've spent on rum punches, I will have plenty for you when I am there in April/May.....How about that?!

Hope your return trip goes smoothly.....boo hoo for you!

Nicky

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
435 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: not gloating now

Glad you had a great time. I head off on Saturday and can't wait. Hope we are as lucky with the weather but knowing my luck we won't! LOL. But at least it will be warm!

london
Level Contributor
231 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: not gloating now

xxxx

England
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: not gloating now

Thanks for checking in Forestred.

Glad you had a good time.

Nice to hear that the Coral Mist/Blue Orchids is good.

We go 8 weeks 3 days time. Not that we are counting LOL.

6. Re: not gloating now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2007, 19:24
Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: not gloating now

Glad all was well - can't wait for your report.

E.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: not gloating now

Thanks for the updates!!! Sounds like you had a great time and great weather. Now the rest of us get a turn, I can hardly wait. Take care and have a good flight home.

Lincs
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: not gloating now

Hope you post some pictures.

10. Re: not gloating now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 11:19