We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody heard from Stoutes recently?

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Anybody heard from Stoutes recently?

I contacted Ann at Stoutes before Christmas regarding car hire and she responded with some prices. I then wrote back in early Jan to get prices for a longer period and got no response. I have followed this up with another message (a couple of weeks ago) and still got no response. Has anyone had any communication from them recently?

Just wondering....

Nicky

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,811 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody heard from Stoutes recently?

Well they are definitely still in business and I haven't heard of any problems - bit of a mystery!!! would you like me to give them a call for you?

Sarah

oxford
Level Contributor
193 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody heard from Stoutes recently?

Hi,

have recently hired a jeep from stoutes and had very prompt replies to my e-mails, might be worth trying them again, I dealt with Davis & Lisa

good luck

Marilyn

oxford
Level Contributor
193 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody heard from Stoutes recently?

sorry, finger slipped, I dealt with David and LIsa

St. albert,Alberta
Level Contributor
905 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anybody heard from Stoutes recently?

We've also been dealing with Stoutes, via email, about a car rental for March. We've had no problems. They've been very quick at responding.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
451 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anybody heard from Stoutes recently?

Me too, rental arranged for March. I was dealing with David via e-mail and at one point there was no response for a week. When I queried again, he apologised and said he'd been off the island for a while, but he was surprised that no-one else had answered.

Brian

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anybody heard from Stoutes recently?

OK, I'll try Ann's email address again and if I don't hear back from her I will try David's. Strange because someone else has always picked up her messages when she's been away in the past.

Nicky

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anybody heard from Stoutes recently?

Thanks for the offer of a call Scary, but I just got a response from Ann - she's backed up with emails - good to hear they are busy!

Nicky

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,811 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anybody heard from Stoutes recently?

No problem - you're welcome....

Sarah

9. Re: Anybody heard from Stoutes recently?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 09:15