We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bring on April

Australia
Level Contributor
563 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bring on April

7 weeks today until we leave Australia for my second home, and I must admit I can't wait. Not looking forward to the 20something hour flights though. urgggg Hearing all this talk is just wishing it could come sooner, but also sad to know that it is only 3 weeks this time instead of 3 months like last year. hehehe

Can't wait to get off that plane and thru customs and out the door

Jen

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bring on April

hi aus...savour the pre-trip moments. sometimes the anticipation is just as nice as the trip. once it's over, the only way to get through until the next trip is the next set of anticipation :)

cheers, rootsie!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
643 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bring on April

Rootsie, Remember March's roll call?.....I think I need to start an April roll call!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bring on April

sounds like a plan jetgal...looks like the tables will turn and i'll be trying to figure out how to get back down there after i return :)

Australia
Level Contributor
563 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bring on April

Well that all sounds great, but unfortunately for me the anticipation for the return trip won't be for a very very long time, if ever, so I don't have that to look forward to, Australia is simply too far away and costs too much, so I am going to savour every moment I am there this time

Jen

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,334 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bring on April

Hey Jen

We leave home on 27th April as well.....I'll race you there (think I know who will win!!!).

Just 48 days to go......can't wait!

Nicky

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bring on April

Down to "days" now Nicky, always a good sign that it's getting closer. Hope you all have a fab time as usual.

MA
Level Contributor
209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Bring on April

47 days to go for us!

We leave Boston, MA on Saturday, April 26th for our FIRST trip to Barbados!

After months & months of planning, can't believe how quickly it will probably come up.

Again, this is a great forum. We love all of the tips & comments that will, no doubt, help to make our trip even more special!!

Sue (& Jim)

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bring on April

We leave on 1 May - hope to see some of you there!!

Emelda

Queens, NY
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bring on April

Hello Everyone,

44 days and counting! I'm leaving NYC on April 23rd for my first trip to Barbados and more importantly my first trip alone. I'm both axcited and nervous to be totally on my own in Barbados. I've been lurking for about 2 months now and I just wanted to jump in and say "hi" and thanks for all of the helpful tips.

Sherrie

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bring on April

Only 61 sleeps to go before we arrive in Paradise

& I can't wait. It's amazing how quickly it comes round!

See some of you there hopefully