We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going tommorrow yipee

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
going tommorrow yipee

well i might not join in in to many discussions on here, but i must say im always reading and enjoying peoples views, when i booked turtle beach it seemed the reviews got real bad and i got in a bit of a panic but thanks to every one on here i am now so excited and really looking forward to it i think this is a great forum and its nice to know that people will go out of there way to find out any questions you need answering so i would like to say thanks to every one i will have a rum and coke for you all cheers.... angie

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going tommorrow yipee

Have a fabulous holiday angie, i hope you really enjoy Barbados. I just wish it was me going tomorrow. When you get there, just relax and chill into the Barbados way of life and you will have a wonderful time (i hope). Will look forward to your report when you get home.

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,202 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: going tommorrow yipee

Angie, All I can say is "lucky you". Hope you have a really good time, cheers with the rum and coke!

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: going tommorrow yipee

Hi angie, just read one of your reviews,didn't realise you have been to Barbados before. So no need for me to tell you to chill, you already know, lol. I hope you enjoy Turtle Beach.

Erial, New Jersey
Level Contributor
101 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: going tommorrow yipee

We are off to Barbados tomorrow also! Have a great trip angie!

Doug

Hampshire UK
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: going tommorrow yipee

Make sure it's a Mount gay XO,TB will be fine.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,822 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: going tommorrow yipee

Have a great time all of you arriving tomorrow - I'm off to BVI on Tuesday for 3.5 weeks - so I will miss BIM - but at least I will be coming back!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,936 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: going tommorrow yipee

angie1 - wishing you the best on your trip...donaldrob - enjoy your time away. somebody have some grilled tuna at mo's in oistins for me with your rum and coke :)

cheers, rootsie!

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,202 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: going tommorrow yipee

Scary, hope you have a great time also.

9. Re: going tommorrow yipee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 14:24