We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sassafras restaurant?

Essex UK
Level Contributor
264 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
sassafras restaurant?

Has anyone been to Sassafras in Sugar Hill resort? (Understand it has moved and was originally by the Cliff) If so, how did you find it? Thanks in advance.

wigan
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sassafras restaurant?

Been to Sassafras quite a few times and it is lovely, it is a the Sugar Hill complex near to Westmoreland. It has lovely lunches and a wonderful sunday Brunch. The service is really, really goo too.

barbados
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sassafras restaurant?

Both lunch and dinner at Sassafras are very good. Food is first class and service is good. We have dined there several times and always come away very happy with everything.

Greenville, SC
Level Contributor
337 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sassafras restaurant?

Went to Sassafras when it was in the old location. We enjoyed the friendly wait staff and the food. The owner even came out and spoke to us. I would definitely try the new location.

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sassafras restaurant?

By the sound of things if the food is so good you will have to change your name to biggerbum lol!!

Essex UK
Level Contributor
264 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sassafras restaurant?

Thanks for replies all - and yes I do agree - will have to change my name to Biggest Bum! We are in our second week here in Barbados amd having a marvellous time, however I am expanding day by day due to all the lovely food - dettox when I get home I think! Anyway - booked Sassafras for tomorrow night....

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sassafras restaurant?

Oh bummer!

Despite Sassafras being 2 mins from RWM, we didn't make it.

Another thing for next year which the sunburnt couple need to pay for!!

Double bummer Emelda

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sassafras restaurant?

Glad you are having a good time Bigbum and didn't mind my little joke. Couldn't resist! Can't diet in Barbados eh!

8. Re: sassafras restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 23:21