We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos - Mr Verderose - Comatose!! & others

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Photos - Mr Verderose - Comatose!! & others

I have posted a few photos & yes Mr Verderose does appear. Unfortunately my photos of the TA Picnic are not brilliant but I am sure someone else has some

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photos - Mr Verderose - Comatose!! & others

Look forward to them being published. Hope you billed them as "Rockley Beach" or something otherwise they won't be allowed.

We got a couple of pics but they weren't brillinat (lots of backs to the camera). I will try and publish them soon.

Nicky

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photos - Mr Verderose - Comatose!! & others

Verderose, I cant wait to see the photo of Mr Verderose comatose with 20+ banks bottles!!! That was sooooooo funny! What was more funny was his face when he was woken up! Lol

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photos - Mr Verderose - Comatose!! & others

I think some of the photos are still 'pending'

Like you Nicky the 'Rockley Beach' ones are mostly backs. I do have a couple to send you though, which hopefully I will get around to doing soon

Wish I was back there!!

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photos - Mr Verderose - Comatose!! & others

Some of your photos have now been published. No sign of any Rockley Beach ones though ;o(

Nicky

5. Re: Photos - Mr Verderose - Comatose!! & others

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 20:16