We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm all booked!

Devon, UK
Level Contributor
216 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
I'm all booked!

Not quite the 6 weeks I had in mind due to family stuff going on over here but nevermind. My tan from last month is all but gone so thought it was time to knuckle down and get my next flights booked.

Leaving on the 13th July, coming back the 8th August. So about 4 weeks. Also, 'my man on the island' and I are heading over to St Lucia for 4 days for my birthday as well which I'm looking forward to!

My son is coming with me for this trip - but he's spending a week in New York with my ex while I'm in St Lucia. We'll be staying in a 2 bed apartment on Maxwell Coast Road (between Dover and Oistins) this time. $33 US a night - bargain!! Thought it might be a bit 'ewww' at that price but a friend of mine lives next door and assures me it's fine.

Is it too early to start packing??????? :)

Stephanie

PA
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm all booked!

I'll be there July 23-28th with my sister!!!

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm all booked!

Lucky you Stephanie but I feel really sorry for you only going away for a month!! I hope you enjoy St Lucia too it is beautiful. Have fun AGAIN !!

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm all booked!

Glad you got your next trip booked - I'm sure you'll love St. Lucia - it's probably my fav island after Barbados of course...where will you be staying there?

Devon, UK
Level Contributor
216 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm all booked!

Scary - We're staying at the Ginger Lily. Can't wait!!

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm all booked!

That's a really good location - walking distance to everything pretty much - have a great time!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
643 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm all booked!

Steph,Don't tempt me! Its never too early to start packing,in fact,I always have my "mobile home rollaboard" packed....lol. It would be nice to have a nice golden bronze tan in my bridesmaid dress.I wasn't planning on going until after the wedding,but Never say never!

Devon, UK
Level Contributor
216 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm all booked!

Do it Sharon!!! Strolling around the island with ya was great, but we still need a good boogie eh girl? :)

As is the way with my life, it's all change again! My son is now refusing to come, despite me buying him a ticket, so I shall be on my own during the days (all my friends will be working). Ooh, that reminds me, need to do a separate post trying to flog the darn ticket now ..... ugh!

Stephanie

8. Re: I'm all booked!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 16:22